Are you ready to embark on an exciting new career opportunity?
Stoney Creek UK Ltd is searching for a talented and motivated individual to join our team as an Admin Assistant in Stokesley. If you’re a detail-oriented, organised, and proactive professional, this position could be just for you. Join us in contributing to our success and making a difference in the world of outdoor apparel and gear.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Tony Laughton
Job Location: Stokesley, North Yorkshire
Start Date: October 2023
Job Type: Part-time
# of Hours: 25 Hours per week with flexibility and extra hours when required
Working Hours: Between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday
Rate: £10.50 – £12.50 depending on experience
Reporting to the Stoney Creek Europe Manager the overall purpose of the Administrative Assistant is to provide comprehensive administrative support across various aspects of the business, including its office operations, events, staff, and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence letters and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Communicating with accounts / finance dept on customer balances, forecasts of value to ship, etc.
- Organise and schedule appointments
- Participate in meetings and take detailed minutes and distribute to participants
DOCUMENTATION and FILING:
- Develop and/or maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Handle all incoming correspondence.
- Maintain contact lists and approach potential new customers
- Provide support and customer service to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external customers and stores
- Actively engage with customers to address inquiries, resolve issues and build strong relationships
- Invoicing and credit control
ORDERING AND DISPATCH:
- Monitor inventory to ensure appropriate quantities are available for fulfilling both store and customer orders.
- Annual Stock takes
- Helping in the warehouse when required
- Website and customer ordering and dispatch
- Returns, exchange and stock management
- Processing customer orders, ensuring the right prices are charged, managing, arranging and documenting customer shipments, preparing pro-forma invoices where advance payment is required.
- pick and pack orders for dispatch (if required)
- Processing samples for Key Accounts and sample sets for sales agents.
- Coordination and attendance
Stoney Creek UK Ltd can be found at 18 Ellerbeck Way, Stokesley, North Yorkshire, TS9 5JZ. Tel. 01642 712211 .
Applications should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org